Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some things I use to catch Kokanee Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saCA17XD...e=youtu.be

at strawberry today

dodgers I was checking out
Sling Blade Dodger 5.5", Half-Fast Arrow Flash Dodger, Mack's Lure Double D Dodger, DAKOTA DODGER 4 1/2",

Had different bends in the sling blades

the
DAKOTA DODGER 4 1/2", did not work to good over 1.5 mph
the Arrow Flash Dodge works better at slower speeds also
[signature]
Very nice -- I appreciate your time on the video, but it got cut too short.....good info on your use of fish finders also.....my gear is a bit more basic, Lowrance Elite 5 (non-HD) but shows me fish...your "360" sounds like a real gem...about how wide a look does that give you? I'm fishing 2 manual Cannon downriggers, with extra clips or planer boards for my 3rd and 4th rod...works for me and my guests, but your setup looks mighty fine....hope to see you at Strawberry soon....white hull, orange top, 16' FBF...Say hi if you see us out there....
[signature]
Well done Robert.

Keep the videos coming.

Brian
[signature]
Enjoyed watching your videos.
You have a nice set up.
[signature]
That is some neat work! I like the fact that you have been studying how the fish react to subtle changes. That makes the difference between a good fisherman and a great fisherman! What kind of camera are you using for your underwater footage?

Also, thank you for sharing. There are a lot of people who aren't willing to share their information and I think that speaks volumes about the type of person you are for sharing your information.
[signature]
Very interesting - I would like to see the rest of the video.

Man you have a lot of fun toys! The underwater live camera would be a lot of fun.
[signature]
Very Educational, nice Equipment!!! THANKS
[signature]
Appreciate you taking the time to provide great information. I know it always helps me out.
[signature]