Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wipper boils
Different day for willard. Windy to start. 6 am to 9 am, sonar was full of fish. Everywhere but no shad. No bites for 3 hours. Then the wind stopped so we headed north, looking for the island. Started seeing small boils! For the next 3 hours we saw lots of small 20 second boils . We caught 3 Wipper 3 cats and lost 3 or 4.
My grand kids caught them all my fun was watching them pitching kastmasters by them selves.
Could not get one trolling, just casting at boils. Mostly we were to slow to hit the boil but still would get hits.
[signature]
Glad you were able to get into a few. The kids couldn't look happier if you gave them an ice cream cone.

I'm sure I met you at the spring flotilla. Sorry I did not recognize you. That was me in the banana boat.

I played around for a couple more hours and never did hook into anything. I got a couple bumps fishing those boils inside the marina. I'm pretty sure they were all small fish.

rj
[signature]
They like catching fish, but when they could just cast for them that was real fun.
See you again, I'll be back up there soon. Got more grandkids this is easy for them and makes memories.
[signature]
Two weeks ago we had reports of stripper boils and a beaver sighting at Powell.

Now we're having wipper boils at Willard??!!

I love this site!!!
[signature]
[quote PBH]Two weeks ago we had reports of stripper boils and a beaver sighting at Powell.

Now we're having wipper boils at Willard??!!
[/quote]

Sounds more like a report from the Nevada board!