Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah lake Alligators
http://www.sltrib.com/news/5501776-155/h...tor-end-up
[signature]
That's awesome....
[signature]
They should let the dude skin it and eat it! I've had 'gator on a few occasions and it's delicious! The skins are cool too.

Mike
[signature]
[quote gmwahl]They should let the dude skin it and eat it! I've had 'gator on a few occasions and it's delicious! The skins are cool too.

Mike[/quote]

Agreed, or call me and let me skin it and eat it.
[cool]
Makes me think twice about going out in my float tube.
[signature]
Uh... Okay, I'm done. Alligators in UL and then I get this clipping from my daughter that removes all doubt that Utah Lake is not safe for any kind of recreating. Attached clipping is from Utah Digital Newspapers, Deseret News, July of 1871. A "verified" sighting by the local LDS bishop of a large monster in Goshen Bay.

Jeff, cancel my cat contest membership -- I'm done!! Maybe I'll take up golf or... then again, given my age, maybe Bingo.

Fish at your own risk in UL!
[signature]
Unfortunately the story came back as a hoax. My bad everyone haha
[signature]
[#008000][size 3]Wimps and wussies, all o'ya. Hey, it was ONE monster and ONE gator. Don't ever plan on a fishing trip to Florida, or Louisiana, boys. [/size][/#008000]

Seriously, it was in fact one puny little gator. If even that was a true story, which some folks doubt. They should put him back and let him eat carp. Until December, anyway. After that, it'll be a gatorsickle.
[signature]
Wonder what other crops the good bishop was harvesting
[signature]
[quote RockyRaab][#008000][size 3]Wimps and wussies, all o'ya. Hey, it was ONE monster and ONE gator. Don't ever plan on a fishing trip to Florida, or Louisiana, boys. [/size][/#008000]

Seriously, it was in fact one puny little gator. If even that was a true story, which some folks doubt. They should put him back and let him eat carp. Until December, anyway. After that, it'll be a gatorsickle.[/quote]

ROFLOL

Yep, moved here from Louisiana. They swim with the gators. Oh ya, and common carp are pretty rare.

I love eating gator, so I wish it had been real and they had PM'd me to come and get it. Hehe
That's easy whiskey, green flower and under age girls.....possibly boys!
[signature]
How do you eat your Gator? Never met anyone that liked it. I've had gator, cayman and croc cooked as a burger, deep fried and as a casserole. Can't think of a worse meat for flavor and texture. Makes goat seem like a delicacy.
[signature]
[quote T-DOG91]Unfortunately the story came back as a hoax. My bad everyone haha[/quote]

[#0000FF]Maybe not. I heard tell that the Loys have planted some trained gators to herd carp into their nets. And as payment they get to munch all the carp they want. Here's an actual picture of one collecting his day's pay. Rilly and truely.[/#0000FF]

[inline "CARP MUNCHER.jpg"]
[signature]