Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry marina lodge
Had anyone stayed at the lodge at the strawberry marina? How was it? Any details?
Price, beds, cleanliness, etc.
Thanks
[signature]
I can't remember the price but I have stayed there in the past, it was fine.
[signature]
I can't give you any first hand info but just in case you have not seen this already:
https://reserve5.resnexus.com/resnexus/r...7E0F0E84BF

Here is the latest on line reviews from Tripadvisor:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review..._Utah.html

I know a few members have stayed there, hopefully one of them can give you a first hand review.
[signature]
The $70 room is about the same size as the one bed,
[signature]
Stayed there a year or two ago. Was around $100. Rooms seem dated and dusty. Bed was pretty uncomfortable. I only stay at Daniels summit lodge now. It's about $140. Nice rooms, comfy beds, and swimming pool for the family. It's about twenty minutes from Strawberry marina.
[signature]
We stayed there about a month ago. Got a double room and I think we were a little north of a hundred bucks. Room was average, cleanliness was average, beds were average, location is well above average. It's not a holiday inn express. But there is not one of those where I can walk out of my room and launch my boat. If your wife is five star only, she may struggle a little but it was great for us. The full service store is nice for last minute items and coffee/doughnut for the ride out.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]I looked at the cost when I was there 5-8 July and a 2 queen beds room was $100 plus tax. Don't remember for sure, but I think a single was $70. Never stayed there, so can't vouch for the condition of the rooms. But for a couple of guys wanting to share a room with 2 beds, $100 is a bargain IMHO.[/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
We stayed at Daniels summit a couple years ago. The place is nice but the bed was by far the most uncomfortable I've had! By the third night i was ready to sleep on the floor!
If they have replaced the beds with better I would go back!
[signature]
stayed 2 nights last august in a room with 2 queen beds. It was fairly comfortable, had a view of the marina which was nice, wasn't dirty, but was definitely dated. Worth the price if you don't plan on staying in the room other than sleeping...
[signature]