Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing Ideas
I just bought a camera so I can share Ideas with friends.

Here are some jigs.

Have fun tying them up guys![Smile]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Very nice! Another master jig builder![/size][/font]
[signature]
Nice, guess I need to try to build a few jigs, but that would mean buying more stuff. [Wink]
[signature]
Wow nice jigs, Do you sellem like that or do I need to learn how to do it myself.
[signature]
Hey James, those are some mighty pretty jigs. How about posting some pictures of the ones that you make to take fishing? (LOL)
[signature]
10 minute lesson can have you tying most any jig.
[signature]
nice jigs james. if you tye fly's you can tye jigs
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Nice lookin' goodies, my man.[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]Think ya might be able to learn me how to do that?[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Have you tried making any with rubber legs? I just got some new stuff (rubber leg material) in white, chartreuse, hot pink and black. Sometimes the wiggle on that stuff is a good attractor.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Also see you discovered the rainbow Krystal Flash. I use that for tails on a lot of my warm water shad patterns. I also rib my white bodies with thin rainbow sparkle braid. Good stuff.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
T.D. Like you need someone to learn you how![crazy]

I was going to try and tie a jig to look like fox statlers Mud Bug,that would look cool as a jig.(lots of rubber legs)
[signature]
Thanks for shareing James[Smile]
[signature]
Cool !!! Thanks for sharing .
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]James, my friend I have never met, I learn something from everybody with whom I come in contact. I recognize your talent and skill and I am sure I could benefit from a get together once I get back up there.[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]As I am sure you have found, we all are the sum total of our past experiences. Some of us have been fortunate to have been associated with good teachers. And some of us are naturally creative. Put those things together and we can crank out some worthwhile stuff once in awhile. But, we all have our own special skills to share with others. That is great.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]I have a lot of respect for what I see and hear of your operation. It is obvious that you run a store the way you would like to find one, if you were looking for a place to get both quality merchandise and good advice. The folks in your area are fortunate to have you as a resource.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
T.D. your always the Gentileman!

When you get up this way we will have to sit down and learn each other something.

Better picture of Mud bug.
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Sounds good. As long as the classes aren't too long and we get plenty of "lab" work on the water.[/size][/blue]
[signature]
Will you have a class soon HFT,PLEASE, to teach how to make jigs again. Also, anouther class on Rod building would be good, I missed the last one.
[signature]
See what you started TD, sharing goes a long way, across your state line, that's for sure. I was using one of your bait bugs at East canyon on friday along with one of HFT's boogers. Both you guys sure know how to be creative. WH2
[signature]
Those jigs look terrific! Gotta try them soon.
I've made a little "modification" to the pearl Whatta Crickets I bought from you. I packed some of them in with some chartreuse grubs, so that just the "legs" are touching the other bodies. Now I have some pearl bodied / bright green legged Crickets that I think work even better than the originals!
Thanks for all your great ideas and the information you share with us all!
Good fishin'! <'{{{{{><
[signature]
Uintah Ice I like your thinking. did you know there is a dip for plastic to do just what you are talking about,I do not stock it but have seen it.

Dan any time you want to learn how to tie jigs just let me know,like I said 10 minutes is all it will take,that goes for any body who would like to learn.

As for another rod class I need 10 students to make it happen.
[signature]
Looks a little like tying a fly is it about that same? except for the paint of course. [Smile]
[signature]
Ok James, its not like I live that far away, I will call one day and see if you are there and then come on over.
[signature]