Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Otter creek
Any one been there lately I'm headed down this weekend. Hopefully it's not to crowded. I'm planning on just trolling the middle in deeper cooler water and see what happens.
[signature]
Sorry I can't help you for this weekend but I'll be looking forward to your report when you get back. I'm planning on heading down there next week. 😎
[signature]
Spent the weekend down there. Replenished my trolling supplies but not power bait and treble hooks. I should have. trolling didn't produce too well. So I bit the bullet and went to the store and got power bait and hooks. We fished mostly by the damb but did go to the north end of the lake and drifted south slowly. But I wouldn't waist my time clear up north the moss and weeds are terrible only go up 1/2 way. And drift back south. Corn yellow. And lemon twist did the best with any kind of smelly jelly poured on them. Caught 2. 3lbs, 3 2 lbs. and a bunch of 12" planters. Did troll some pop gear and a worm. But running spoons naked with a maggot soaked in smelly jelly did better. Also. Frog colored spoon
[signature]
Happy to see your report. Good reminder to go through my tackle box. I really like the folks that run the store and cafe down there. Very nice. I think I'll wait a couple weeks before going down. The Kokanee keep calling me back to Strawberry.
[signature]