Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drive to mirror lake
Being new to the area, my wife and I drove to mirror lake which we enjoyed very much. My question is: the river along the road looked very enticing to fish. Are there good fishing spots along the river and are there many fish in this body of water? Also what camping areas do you folks like to camp in? Thank you in advance
[signature]
For the most part you will only catch Rainbow planters. Try to find areas where a planting truck has access to the river and try there. Most all of the campgrounds from Trial Lake to Mirror lake have good campgrounds. Some are reservable and some are first come first served. If you do camp be prepared for afternoon rain showers, they happen quite frequently.
[signature]
When I was younger (a long time ago) l would fish that stream often. Start neat Trial lake and fish down stream. Good luck, have fun.
[signature]
To answer your question... Yes there is fish in that small stream!!! Which changes into the Provo river., all kinds of species of fish also. Myself I havsnt dunked a worm in their for a while. But just pull over cast and if you don't get/ see any fish, take a little walk!!!
[signature]