Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry slower today
Fished Strawberry out of the marina today. Had to work a lot harder for bites than a couple weeks ago, only two Kokanee in the boat on the standard pink or green dodgers.

We saw a ton of fish on the fish finder but couldn't seem to unlock the combination to get them interested. Tried different colors, depths, speed, and still only managed two. I actually asked my guests of they'd inadvertently brought bananas. [bobhappy]
[signature]
We fished on Friday and managed one small koke and a good sized rainbow all day.
[signature]
that does not sound good be up Monday and fight the boats with grand kids
one good thing if you can still see them that means there is some still left, I don't know how with all the boats fishing for them
[signature]
i was there today we got 5 in the boat and lost a few more definitely slow right now but size is good , i don't think you will see to many boats ,not many today at least
[signature]
Males are showing their maturity.....2 or 3 weeks and we'll be seeing lots of color, so I'd say if you're able, keep on getting them now before they soften up....Guluk....hope to get back out there soon and do my part! ......
[signature]
Me and buddy did alright yesterday. Total of 6 fish in the boat. But only 1 koke, a nice 19" 3.5lb koke. Damn tasty too.

I also managed to catch a personally best for trout. 23" 5lb cutt while trolling for kokes.

Missed a few others, and a few other cutts in the slot. Both the koke, and cutt were from 50' down on the downrigger.
[signature]
Nice -- that's pretty good for a holiday weekend....Were you meaning to Reply to FishnotPhish? I'll be trying Friday, grandson and a buddy. ......Guluk....
[signature]
Great work,

thanks for sharing....[Wink]
[signature]