Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fish lake
going down to fish lake this week dnr website says its hot fishing what is it actual like I will be targeting lake trout if possibly if not kokes and trout will be fishing from a boat.
[signature]
Lots and Lots of fish. Nothing of size for us but lots for the Grandkids to reel in.
A quote from a 8 yr. old last Monday. "THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE'
[signature]
how do you fish it i've only ben there in the winter ice fishing
[signature]
We troll, or in the morning when there is no wind vertical jig, just like ice fishing. I'm not one to just let it hang in the water. (no action)
If you have little kids take them to the edge of the weed bed and let them sight fish all of the perch. If there are not many where you are at move ten feet and try again. Couple 5 to 8 year old kids and you doing this you can boat 100 fish per hr. More time taking them off than in the water.
[signature]
What's the best method to catch perch in the summer? I'd like to give them a shot at several reservoirs but have only ice fished for them.
[signature]
From a boat Use a piece of a nightcrawler to catch the first one, cut it up and use small pieces of perch on a worm hook with and cast out towards the weeds and watch the fish swarm to the bait. I like to use the perch meat as bait because it stays on the hook better and you can use one piece to catch several fish.
[signature]