Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Creek 8/3 evening
This is hardly worthy of a report, but it has been a while since I submitted, so here goes...

It was good to finally get the boat out after about a month. The fishing was really slow, only managed one good 19" slot rainbow that slipped out of my fingers before I could pose for a picture. We did get a photo op with a nasty little chub.

Beautiful night on the water and no wind to speak of.

I am ready for cool temperatures and hotter fishing.
[signature]
I trolled LC with good results when I first got my boat, summers of '13 and '14.....average to good sized cutts played the game....then Summer of '15 I got a few chubs, still trolling, and started getting more (small) rainbows....So I haven't taken my boat back since, but 3 of us "Old Folks" go back a couple times a year to fish off shore.....and that's almost exclusively 11 to 13" rainbows and once in awhile a cutt, chub, or crawdad....So it's still a fun place to go, and it looks like you had a beautiful evening to be out on the water....I used downriggers there at that time....Are you just casting, or do you also have DR?
[signature]
Great to see how much water they still have in there !
[signature]
For sure. Hopefully we have a normal or better winter coming up and can maintain full capacity through next summer too.
[signature]