Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devil's Creek
Tried to go and fish Devil's Creek today. Got there at about 8:30 and it was a blizzard. Talked to some guys that we leaving and they said fishing was very slow. We decided to leave and go and fish Glendale in Southern Idaho. The fishing was slow. 3 bites in two hours. My Dad landed one and had another straighten out his hook. It was a nice fish. When I cleaned the one fish it was full of little Bass or Perch minnows. I wish that I would have known that while I was fishing I would have put on one. I am going to make sure to head up there again.

CR
[signature]
I guess you didn't try Daniels or Deep creek.Have you heard of anyone fishing these lake? What was your dad using when the fish straightened his hook? Thanks for the report C&R.
[signature]
I haven't heard of anyone fishing Daniels this year. I do know that Deep Creek dropped so low that I don't think many fish survived. When I drove past it they didn't have ther road plowed out or the parking area and there weren't any tracks out on the ice. We did fish Weston earlier in the year and did really good from som 20+ inch trout. There are some monster perch in there but I can't seem to find them. I guess they will have to wait until the ice is off and I can get out in my float tube. I just saw a post under DKSRenegade just posted some information about Daniels. He was replying to fishkids post about Mantua you might want to check it out. I would put a direct link on here to where it is but I don't know how.

C&R
[signature]
Daniels is doing pretty good in the morning. Devil's creek not too shabby after 1. White was the general color at Daniels. Of course we only landed the small ones...the big ones were big enough to get the knees shaking when they broke off.
[signature]