Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chilly at Lost Creek - 9-26
28 degrees when the Three Amigos got to the shores of
LC early this A.M. No boat today, I hate beating up my trailer on the bad road all the way up from the highway...so we sat, three (older) geezers dunking worms and powerbait, watching the fog slowly lift, and actually getting pretty good action early on....nice rainbows, and smaller cutts came to play....things slowed when the sun came up, but the slowly warming temp. sure felt good....only 1 motorized boat, and 1 canoe launched while we were there, and a few other shore anglers way back in that bay to the right of the boat launch....Nice A.M. ....lots of deer on way up to dam....
[signature]
How's the water clarity after the recent rain? How's the water level? Glad to hear you had a good time. Where did you guys fish?
[signature]
Water clarity good, level has dropped about 8 to 10 feet from high mark earlier this Summer, but in good shape.....My one buddy can't get in/out of my boat, and he doesn't walk too stable, so we just fished right of the boat ramp....He goes there quite a bit because of easy access, good place to set up a chair, and always a few willing biters....Guluk....
[signature]