Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish Lake
Seeing if anybody has been to Fish Lake and if so how was the fishing and how the ramps are to launch a boat?
[signature]
well i have not been there in a while, but the ramps are fine and fishing is good for rainbows splake and perch.. lot's of Salmon running so ya can't keep them. the laker's should start picking up any time now with this colder wether.. it's a good time to fish fish lake.. well a good time to fish a lot of lake [cool]
good luck.
[signature]
How big are the spawning kokanee?
[signature]
they are pretty nice sized fish -- many around 16, 17 inches.

my pictures don't really have anything to compare them to, so getting an idea of size is kind of tough. But seeing this year's spawners made me really excited to try for kokanee next summer at Fish Lake!
[signature]
was there two weeks ago fishing and catching rainbows is fast went through a lot of worm put the fish are not that big.
the kokes we got on worms were 13"
did not catch any lakers tried fishing for them for about 3 hr.
was there for 3 days it was cold where you launch a boat water is about 5 '
[signature]
High winds put a hold on the fish lake trip today.. thinking about making a trip to starvy tomorrow.. anybody know how the ramps are there to launch?
[signature]
Fished a full day last Thursday. The wind blew all day creating a lake of white caps. Caught three small rainbows, one small lake trout, one fair size Tiger trout and a small plake.

Saw hundreds of fish on the fish finder but they were slow to bite. Tried vertical jigging at first but too much wind to hold in place. Trolled the rest of the day.
[signature]