Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Interesting
Fished pineview this evening in a group of four. We caught 14 crappie, 2 bass, and 1 catfish. Seemed to shutoff at 7 pm. We stayed until 9 with only one fish being caught during those two hours. I would definitely say it was tough fishing to get what we got. Lots of patience and focus. Good luck everyone![fishon]
[signature]
Thanks for the report. Tough to fish after dark when they aren't biting. Gets cold on the water, Howz the breeze at night? Did you try any ice gear? Last year I did better with my short gear and ice size lures. On my way to Hyrum today and I think we'll try some jigging for perch. Thanks for a great teaser. Later J
[signature]
I was using my ice gear that I use for crappie. At 7 pm the fish disappeared on the fishfinder. We went to different depths, up and down the shoreline, back to where we had caught them, and nothing but one. [fishon]
[signature]
Not much of a breeze. The temp was actually ok, but we came prepared for the cold. [fishon]
[signature]
Sweet, thanks for the info. I did the same at Hyrum today on perch and had a blast. Fun times to come, bring on the ice. Later J
[signature]