Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the perch on monday?
My son has mondays off and that is when he can go fishing. He has noticed that his success on mondays is a lot lower than the reports from the weekend. Do the perch find a place to hide after the weekend pressure or are they just skidish from the pounding they get on the weekends. This holds true for Rockport and Echo. Any ideas as to why this happens and are there any suggestions as to how to improve the success rate on mondays. He moves all around the lake fishing different depths and locations. This trend seems to get worse as the season goes on. DKSRenegade
[signature]
I never fish on monday, I have to work.

But I have heard on several occasions that saturdays perch are in the frying pan on sunday, and sundays perch are in the frying pan on monday.

Good luck to your son. I cant imagine why there would be such a big change, but I am not on the water so the best I could do is make up some poor logic.
[signature]
I have always had better luck on weekdays then on the weekends, because of the lack of traffic on the ice. So this would be hard to explain.
[signature]
My son is a better fisherman than I am so it is puzzling to me why mondays are so slow. I wonder if it is just starting to slack off for the year. DKS
[signature]