Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corpus Christi
Hi guys!! Looking for some advice and ideas. I’ll be in Corpus Christi the week of Christmas. Was wondering if anyone knows of a good charter to go fishing with a group of 7 to 10 people? And what is most likely to be catched this time of year. Any advice or onions would be appreciated. Thanks for your help.
[signature]
Guess not to many do this. Well anyways thanks for looking.[bobhappy][bobhappy]
[signature]
I was hoping someone from Texas would reply to your post but since that did not happen, about all I can do is give you this link:
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/guides/Texa...index.html

I have no first hand info on these guides but BFT list guides from every state and some countries, in the BFT guide section, hope it helps.
[signature]
Wiperhunter2 - what are you doing on this forum so far south from home?

To the original poster - you might try some great charters out of Port Aransas, not to far from Corpus Christie. You might try "Fisherman's Wharf", "Dolphin Docks" & I believe there is one third that doesn't come to mind. If you go for a full day, I believe they are catching Red Snapper & tuna. If you stay in close, they might get you on some red fish, drum, sea trout, sheepshead & etc.

The best would be to check out their websites or give them a call.
[signature]
Thanks OCF and Wiperhunter I will check them out and see. Really appreciate the help.
[signature]
[quote OCF]Wiperhunter2 - what are you doing on this forum so far south from home?[/quote]
Being the administrator on BFT, I view every board on BFT daily, just part of the job and although I don't answer every post, I try and help out with members questions, when I can.
[signature]
Wow Curt............that's a lot of BFT boards. Are any of them as active as Utah?
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
No, not even close. It would be nice if we got more people interested in other states but it hasn't happened so far. The Idaho board use to be pretty active but with the rise of Facebook forums, all the boards on BFT have lost a bunch of members[Sad]. There is as lot of good helpful info on BFT but we are no longer the new kid on the block.
[signature]
Well, if I decide to retire to Texas next year (around Waco) I may try to get one revived.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
If you end up there that would be great, it would be nice to see someone posting from Texas.
[signature]