Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to BFT
Hello everyone, my name is Jc & I’m happy to be on this page. My favorite style of fishing is ice fishing. My favorite species would be lake trout & tiger musky but any catch is always a good catch. Thanks & I look forward to seeing everyone’s posts on here.
[signature]
Welcome to the site Rizzo27, have you found the Utah board yet?
WH2
[signature]
Hello.
Utah must be showing commercials for this site or something. I'll have to move there for the advice..
I'm expecting to get a bengal tiger before a musky, big game is becoming rare in my neighborhood.
Is it a buyers market over there or should I rent? Also, can I add a second wife stamp to my marriage license or do you need to buy a whole new one?
[signature]
Hey welcome to BFT, great to have you on line with us... Been a little slow on the site lately, but as the season gets going, will be a lot more info on the site... Ice fishing is getting ready to go, just bring on the cold... Later J
[signature]
Thanks for the welcome guys. Well first off you actually need another marriage license & you have to have a separate home & vehicle for each wife, you do get a decent tax break though. Ah ha ha jk & thatnks for the great joke about Utah. I love them. I’m actually a heather so not too up in church policies. I think you’d be better buying versus renting here. SkunkedAgain, thanks brotha & I’m absolutely stoked for ice season.
[signature]
Yup me tooooo on the ice season... Might be heading to Henry's tomorrow morning early.... Word is 6" of ice and big fish on the bite.... 4-6 lbers are the norm... Heard one 12 lber came in so far this ice season... I'm a little excited...... Like I can't wait for morning.... Really surprised the BFT board hasn't light up on ice stories yet... Guess I'll have to tell mine when I return... But then again, I guess we need some home ice to make things light up... It was cold enough last night, I think the Uinta lakes are probably safe again if you can get there... They probably closed the road so you have to take a snowmobile in by now... but was up in the hills yesterday above Logan and snow level is around 7200' where it's getting thick enough to ride a sled on the roads... Anyway it is getting close, be looking forward to your stories this ice season.. Later J
[signature]
Lucky!! I seen the report on Henry’s lake & started drooling. I will definitely be waiting to read your post afterwards. Wishing you a great day on your first ice therapy session. I can hardly wait to get on some ice. Tight lines.
[signature]
Thank you? I'm thinking the therapy will help my condition. My report will be on the Utah general board if you're looking to find it. Thanks. Later J
[signature]
Catch a monster or three. So jealous right now, positive vibes to you. 🎣
[signature]
Just got a call and they caught 3 fish all at once as I was on the phone with them. Said they were small 20"ers. Guess I need another jaw jacker guess that's the ticket for them this year. Can't wait to get there. Thanks for fueling the fire. Later J
[signature]
Ugh! I’m super jelly now, I need a cape. Looking forward to your report. [fishon]
[signature]
Hi Jc and welcome to our forums. We look forward to having you hang around here with us. [cool]
[signature]
Ok all loaded and ready to roll. See if I can get a few hours of sleep and roll early. Catch up when I return. Later J
[signature]
Can't wait to try ice fishing as well. Enjoy
[signature]
Fun trip, I put the report on the Utah general board. Later J
[signature]
Hey welcome to BFT, the ice fishing is fun!! Can't wait for local ice. Hope you enjoy being part of the forum. Later J
[signature]
I read it, the fish you caught was beautiful. It made me more jealous. I’ve been thinking about possibly heading up that way soon unless we get some ice around here first.
[signature]
If you go, let me know I'll tell you where I seen the fish the thickest. Might save you a little scouting time. They are quite the fish. They sure fight good for Cutts too. You'll want to get your drags set correctly. Several in our group lost fish to broken lines. One lost a pole down the hole. Oh if you go take jaw jackers, these fish hit and run. If you aren't ultra quick they will be gone before you can set a hook. With 5 rods it's hard to be watching all of them in time to hook the fish too. Good luck. J
[signature]
Yeah if I go I’ll hit you up for sure. I love my jaw jacker!! Lol
I have a few top ups too, the ones that hold poles. Sounds like it was a great trip, the fish kept you guys on your toes. Thanks my man.
[signature]
You're welcome. J
[signature]