Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One last trip??
I don't know about y'all but I'm waiting for one more day thats at 65 degrees or so. This week we have it but other activities at church and Dr's appointments have put a kink in this weeks warm days. praying for one day next week to wet a line before I put the Lund to bed for a cfew months. [Sad] Gladly winter here is short. I wish you all a great Christmas and a better year fishing in 2018. I can only hope this isn't my last post for 2017.
[signature]
Hope your able to get out at least one more time Gregg. Wish you a great Christmas as well and hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
[signature]
Went out today and only got one hit. Water temp was 52. Air temp was 54. Saw a lot of wildlife getting busy for colder winter. Beaver, Mink, muskrat and a hawk just flying around. I'll try again in Jan for winter stripers. Follow me on NC reports for whats happening in this great state. Have a Merry Christmas. Yea I said it, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
[signature]
Merry Christmas to you too Greg. We just made our first ice fishing trip of the season yesterday, so Winter is here, at least in Utah[Wink].
[signature]