Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Fishing Report (Pic added)
Went ice fishing to a lake today. Got to the lake at about then and they started biting after a period of time. I was using line and a hook that was tipped with this or that. They seemed to like this better on that size, and on that color at this depth. Don't want to give up too much info to the lurkers you know!

OK, OK.

Hit Huntington today.
5" solid ice - Fishing wasn't fast and furious but did land 5 tigers ranging from 13" to 16" inches. Kept three to smoke tomorrow,

Slow in the morning with a pick up in action around noon.

Fished in 20' and caught them all through the column, no pattern as to where they were, or coming from.

They liked my Maniac tackle best. Lots of looking and small nibbles on other stuff but everything that made it to the deck was on Maniac gear.

Bite indicator will increase your odds but not totally necessary - again no pattern on aggression. Some would smack it, others the bite barely noticeable.

Good luck folks...............
[signature]
Thanks for the report, sounds like fun. Guess we'll see what the crowds are like tomorrow. Are you doing the contest this winter? Probably be one of the better tigers on the board. Later J
[signature]
Awesome thanks for the report.
[signature]
Thanks for the update/info. I'm planning on heading up in the morning tomorrow. Hopefully the bite is good in the morning as I only have till about noon to fish
[signature]
Thanks and yes, tiger has been submitted on the contest page. [fishon]
[signature]
Very good, nice to see a big group on the contest already. Going to be a fun one. Later J
[signature]
great report im getting excited!
[signature]