Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear Lake Ramps

Has anyone been to Bear lake lately? I am trying to get some information on Ramp conditions for launching a boat possibly. Thanks for any help.
[signature]
We used the state park marina on the 27th and it was in great shape. Talked to some guys that tried rainbow and they said it was way bad with ice and snow. Looked at the Epic ramp by Gus’s point and it was covered in snow and had not been used. If I would have had a shovel I would have cleared a path and used it. It’s been warmer over there the past couple of days so it may have melted off. Fishing tomorrow and Monday over there!

Thanks Tom , I don't know if we ever met . Are you jigging or trolling?
[signature]
This time of year we start out jigging and move to trolling if things are slow. This winter has been a little off. Not sure if it’s the high water that has things a little mixed up. Trolling is my go to in the spring and fall over there.

Bear Lake is one of my Favorite waters to go to. Trolling is what I usually do up there , but I like to Jig as much as I can. My boat is a Blue and White Star Craft Super-fisherman 170. if your out there and see me don't be afraid to come by and say hi.
[signature]
Thanks for the info you guys. I plan on getting up there soon also, maybe Monday.
I'm in a black and white Crestliner . I hope to meet you guys sometime.

thanks, humpy
[signature]