Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry ramps?
Read post by Bduck saying there was a boat on the Berry.
Sent a reply and asked if he saw wether the ramp at the main marina is open. That was only a couple minutes ago but as usual I'm impatient.
Any body here know the ramp status? Might head up tomorrow if it is open.
[signature]
To my knowledge, the bay is frozen out a little bit....
[signature]
make it tough to launch.
Thanks
[signature]
I’m not 100 percent sure at strawberry bay, but I know that the ramp at renegade was pulled before the end of November. I was up there on Nov 30. I don’t know why they pull them before they see the freeze? I was at Jordanelle on Dec 19, and a small ramp was still available. Good luck!
[signature]
[quote DMcKee]I’m not 100 percent sure at strawberry bay, but I know that the ramp at renegade was pulled before the end of November. I was up there on Nov 30. I don’t know why they pull them before they see the freeze? I was at Jordanelle on Dec 19, and a small ramp was still available. Good luck![/quote]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
I’m an Idiot!!! Sorry!![crazy]
[signature]
There was a report today on the Strawberry Marina Facebook page that the west side of the Berry capped last night.

Mark
[signature]

Hi Packmen , I was with BDuck on that trip to Strawberry the other day. I don't remember just how clear the ramp was , their was 1 boat drifting and looked like the 4 guys in the boat were jigging about a couple hundred yards out.
The Marina wasn't plowed very well , but drivable. There isn't really much snow up there for this time of year. Hope this helps.
[signature]