Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Island Park Resivior
Going to try Lake Side Lodge fishing Thursday at 9am . Anyone want to join me ?
[signature]
I was there yesterday but didnt have very good luck as far as catching goes. It was a gorgeous, crisp day and the area up there is absolutely beautiful. That was my first time to lakeside lodge and ill definitely go back. Do people do much good for kokanee right there or do those hang out down by the dam?
[signature]
I do best for them in front of the Dam .
[signature]
Did you catch any .?
[signature]
Ya we caught three koks, one was what i know as average at 10 inch and the other 2 were 15-16 inchers.
[signature]
That would make me happy . Last year we caught several nice Brookies there .
[signature]
I wont be back up there for a couple weeks so you need to catch them. Good luck to ya!
[signature]
Please post how you do Thursday Curt, I am going to try to get up there on Friday.
Mike
[signature]
I will .
[signature]
Fishing was very slow at Lake Side Lodge yesterday . 10 people fishing . 2 fish caught . I am done up here . Going to winterize my camper and fish other places .
[signature]
Curt, it sounds like you had a great ice fishing season so far this year. Hopefully Ririe will freeze, Mackay will turn on, Blackfoot res will rise from the dead and AF is getting capped for perch and trout. Sill would like to try for some koks at the island park dam. Let's try to hook up in the next couple of weeks and get some perch.
[signature]
I would love that . My brother is fishing Glendale today . If he does good probably go There next weekend if he does good . If not we are going to Montpelier near Soda . Never been there before but hearing good reports .
[signature]
Thanks for the report Curt. I fished IP dam this morning, 1 bite was all. Ice is thick though.
[signature]
Started out good with about 18" of snow on top, then the the ice sank and the water came up. By the time we left, there was 6" of slush and
only about 8" of snow on top. Just got this report today .
[signature]
Just received another report from today, looks like it is picking up .
[signature]