Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newton ice
I was wonder if anyone has fished newton the last couples. And can i make it there in a front wheeled car with snow tires . im mainly worried about parking lot.
[signature]
I spent most of the day on Newton today. The ice is fine, the bite was slow. Marked many fish on bottom but only caught a few dink bass and perch. The roads are clear in the area.
[signature]
Parking lot was a little hairy last time I was there, but you can probably park on the side of the road and be okay... Not a lot of traffic out there... But it has been a little frustrating as far as action goes out there this year... I keep thinking it will pick up, but it hasn't for me... Later J
[signature]
I i 3rd the slow action
[signature]
Thanks guys. How slow is slow mantua is like dead slow. Two days 4 fingerling perch. What did you catch fearfish
[signature]
1 Cutthroat 7 hours and three missed bites dead slow man sounds like everyone else having the same problem
[signature]
Out at newton nothing
[signature]
Mantua is hot compared to Newton. Only got one fish between 3 guys last trip out. Don't know why they won't bite I'm graphing fish, but they must be full. Later J
[signature]