Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone got a report of the ice at Echo
Just curious if anyone has hit it and wants to share some info on how thick the ice is. Thinking about hitting it later this week. PM are welcome, if you don't want to share on the open board. Thanks
[signature]
Drove by there last Thursday, there were three tents on the ice
[signature]
Were they closer to the dam side or the inlet side of the lake? Thanks for the info.
[signature]
I just posted a report from yesterday. Ice was a very solid 6+" west and south of the boat ramp. It looks real sketchy from the road and even walking on it but it's solid. There were a bunch of people south of the boat ramp and scattered along the eastern shore. It's super slick, they may have gotten rain or minimal snow Saturday.
[signature]
Thanks Dunn, that's good info.
[signature]
3-4" of clear ice on new year
[signature]
Thanks FFL.
[signature]
Dunn13 is right about it looking sketchy from the road. I drove by this morning about 8-8:30 and it was almost 40 degrees and raining with standing water on top of the ice.
[signature]
Thanks for the intel, hopefully it will hold up a while longer but standing water on ice is never a good sign.
[signature]
Hello Curt
I was there Thursday and it had a good solid 7” of ice. Walked west of ramp 3/4 across lake and no change of thickness. Got a late start and arrived at 10 fished for 4 hrs and caught 2 bows 16 and 17”, will arrive at daylight and will do better I hope based on past.
[signature]
Good to know Jerry, glad to hear you have been getting out.
[signature]