Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any new Causey Reports?
I have not seen a report from Causey for a while. Does anyone know how deep the snow is now? Are the splake still active? How thick is the ice etc etc etc.[Image: idea.gif] Maybe the walk down from the dam is too hard and people are just not going there! Any new information would be helpful. Thanks DKS[Wink]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"]I was up there last Monday. I got there about 3 fished until 6. Caught 6 Kokes, 1 bow and several Splake. One guy caught a 12” Splake. The ice is about 3’ thick on Monday there was only a bout 4”-6” of snow on top. [/font]
[signature]
Thanks for the info F.W. Were you on the South side of the dam? How deep and what did they hit on? I was thinking of going Sat, but I won't have a power auger. It will be at Fish Lake with my son. My hand auger would not be fun in 3' of ice. I might just have to rest up for the next weekend. I would like to hook something besides perch for a change. I need to learn more about the secrets to success at Strawberry. I have never had good luck there. Maybe with the info I am reading here, I will do better next trip. DKSRenegade
[signature]