Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slush monster at Pineview?
I know it’s a long shot beings that is the middle of the week, but has anyone been up to PV or heard anything if the slush monster has attacked up there yet? Wanting to go up on Friday night but this weather has me on the fence a little bit. Not so much worried about slush but worried a little about the integrity of the ice. PM me if you don’t want the state to know [Wink] Thanks
[signature]
I was hoping to go Saturday with a buddy and his buddy said someone had to be rescued today. So based on this now fourth person report ..... good luck and tread lightly [bobWink]
[signature]
Do you know whereabouts? I know it looked like there was some open water down through the narrows.
[signature]
I don't know where one the lake he was. He just said it was really slushy.
[signature]
Was at PV today around the port ramp. Ice was fine there (6"+) and we could see there were a half dozen tents off of cemetery. There was a lot of water on top from the rain when we first got there at 9am but by 1pm most of it had drained off already. With lows in the 20's tonight I think it will be slick hardtop tommorow. Might want to avoid the narrows. Saw more open water in there than last trip.
[signature]
Thanks for the info! Looks like we may try and hit it. Crazy January weather anyway [crazy]
[signature]
Did you have any success in port ramp area?
[signature]
Me and a friend had a 100+ fish day there last week. Yesterday we managed 6 in about 3 hours. We moved around a lot but still no fishjoy. Not sure if it was the weather or location. Find out next week I guess [Wink]
[signature]
Thanks. Going to try up there tomorrow. Never fished there before and am trying to decide where to set up.
[signature]