Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Creek 1/27
Went to Lost Creek this morning with my daughter. We fished the boat ramp arm and the fishing was slow. Right after arriving my daughter caught a beautiful 16.5 inch rainbow. It had some shoulders and was thick. She was disappointed that it had to go back in the hole. Then nothing. Nothing on the vex, no one catching around us. We moved out to deeper water and still slow. An occasional fish would come through, and most times would bite. It was all cutts from then on and nothing over 15 inches. Only ended up icing 5 total fish. They were pretty fish. I saw people moving around a lot and drilling lots of holes so I figure it was slow for most. Still fun to get out.
[signature]
Thanks for the report. Was anyone fishing near the dam?
[signature]
There were several groups fishing off the dam on both the east and west sides going up the reservoir. It was 8 degrees when we arrived and got up to the mid 20's when we left.
[signature]
Just curious -- were you able to drive to the boat ramp parking lot? tks.....
[signature]
Yes we drove, but I wouldn't suggest it without a 4wd. I had to use it to get back up the hill of the ramp arm to go home.
[signature]
Is the whole lake froze how thick is the ice were the machines on the ice thanks for the enfo
[signature]
The whole lake was frozen but big pressure ridges were out in the middle and no one had been over them up to the upper end of the lake.
[signature]