Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyrum
Went to Hyrum yesterday. Pretty slow. But we did get a 8lb brown. I have never caught a brown in Hyrum so it was a treat. It was a 27 inch female. She still lives in the Lake./Users/michaelenright/Desktop/IMG_6276.jpg
[signature]
trying again to show photo, any advise out there?
[signature]
Congrats on the brown! There are definitely some big ones in Hyrum.

Hope you can get the pic attached. It'd be fun to see.
[signature]
What browser are you using? I assume you have tried both options for attaching the pictures? If not I may state some things to try and you'll think I'm really over simplifying things... So just wondering how you tried so far? BTW that's an incredible fish from Hyrum, I know they have been planting a lot of browns in there for years and I hardly ever hear of any being caught, so I'm assuming there will be more of them where this fish came from... You know I'm dying to ask what you were doing when it bit.... I think I go to Hyrum and fish for perch and planter bows... I need to learn how to attract the browns.. Thanks for the report... J
[signature]
I suspect my problem is that I am on a Mac. I tried to follow the attachments instructions on the bottom of the post section, then tried to drag it in to the post from desktop.
Are there detailed instructions somewhere on BFT ?
[signature]
Instead of trying to drag and drop, just click "choose a file" and click on "Upload attachment."
[signature]
Sorry, been buried today, but looks like Hazzy has shown you what I would have suggested as well. Thanks Hazzy... Let me know if you continue to have problems... I'll be watching to see that monster... Later J
[signature]
Oh and remember to wait until it loads before you click again... if you don't it won't show up... Then you click the post reply after the page regenerates and it should show up... Good luck... J
[signature]