Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perch fishing video
I know the ice season is starting to wrap up, but for those interested, I just put up an ice fishing for perch video https://youtu.be/fpDbBMLkwcs. Maybe it'll help for those last few trips out [fishon]
[signature]
Nice video Nate.
[signature]
Very well put together video, great job on those Perch
[signature]
Very well put together and informative, thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Nice video as usual Nate...thanks!
[signature]
I had to call in sick so I could go to Lake Powell!
Thanks y'all for your nice comments. Glad you enjoyed this one as well.
[signature]
Great video. Can I catch perch like that in Rockport or Echo? If so, is there anywhere to launch a rowboat for free from those lakes?
[signature]
Nicely done. Very informative Thank you.
[signature]
Thanks for posting the video! That last one was a nice size!
[signature]
I appreciate the continued nice comments. If I'm not mistaken I've enjoyed a few of your videos on Utah Lake.
[signature]
I'm glad you like it! I would assume you could catch nice perch at either of those reservoirs in any given year. I haven't fished either of those for several years though. It seems like the perch in the reservoirs of Utah are cyclical. Populations are subject to water levels, spawning success, predation and angling pressure. So populations will go up and down along with size profiles. Not sure about free access areas, sorry. Good luck!
[signature]
Thanks.
[signature]
check it out Yuba perch not to long ago..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBlyUg1KMWg&t=269s
[signature]
Those water cams are fun to watch and very educational on how and when fish bite. I also noticed the perch had no qualms about rising a couple feet to hit a lure. Looked like that jigging Rap lost its fin so it wouldn't kick out to the side and swim, but obviously the perch didn't care that time.
[signature]