Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winkelmans show.
Did any of you guys see the last two Babe Winklemas fishing secrets shows?

Good night, I thought last weeks show catching tons of HUGE walleyes on gunnisaio lake was awesome, but I just watched this weeks show, and wow.

Pike fishing for tons of HUGE pike. But the cool thing was the water was so clear, they got a whole bunch of the strikes on film using thier underwater camera man.

That was possibly the single coolest fishing show i have ever seen.

To see huge pike swim up to thier banjo minnows and take the lure, time after time after time. Very interesting not to mention extremely educating.

I couldnt beieve the size walleyes and pike they were catching on the banjo minnows. I think they caught 20 eyes over 30 inches, and most the pike they were getting on them were 40 inches or better.

But to see the fish react to the lure and strike the bait on underwater camera so many times was a real treat.
[signature]
no I didn't see it. did you record them? if you did maybe we could make a deal because I would love to see them.
[signature]
I didnt record them. They usually run a couple times during the week. i will see when it comes on again and try to record it for you.
[signature]
that would be great. and like I said I'll make it worth your time. hum maybe you'll be the first to have a moose musky spinner when they come out. and a few others.
[signature]
[#800080][size 2]I had it on, but I was emailing a response to some guy that is jealous of my "Artifical Sun". I heard babe talk about"Banjo" minnows.[/size][/#800080]
[signature]
Who is babe Winkle man? Is there a fishing show that I don't know about? Let me know when it is on and what channel. Chicken
[signature]
[size 2]Outdoor channel monday nights 8:30 mountain time[/size]
[signature]
I saw that show. Those Banjos were huge. I didn't like the fact that 'Babe' jams his fingers in the gills of every huge pike he catches and hoists them vertically for the camera. Pike are particularly vulnerable to handling stress and delayed mortality. I'll bet most of those beautiful pike he released died on the bottom of the lake. He should know better. Al Linder used to do the same thing. They preach catch and release and then doom their trophies. I know this happens a lot on Pineview with the tigers also. Why waste the fish?. People should use cradles. It's a shame and a waste. I'll get off my soapbox now.

An Opinionated Kayote
[signature]
[cool]I wonder if that is me that Tomegun could have been talking about?

I watched the second show, but missed the first. Those underwater shots were amazing. I hope to see more. I'll watch for the repeats too.
[signature]
IF YOU WISH TO VIEW THE LIST OF MOST OF THE FISHING/OUTDOORS SHOWS THERE ARE IN PRODUCTION, GOTO [url "http://www.OUTDOORCHANNEL.COM"]WWW.OUTDOORCHANNEL.COM[/url] IT IS THE NETWORK WEB SITE, WITH A FULL LISTING OF ALL SHOWS. THERE IS ONE MORE YOU MAY SEE OTHER SHOWS ON, [url "http://www.OLN.COM"]WWW.OLN.COM[/url] THAT IS THE OUTDOOR LIFE NETWORK. OTHER THAN THAT THE SHOWS YOU SEE ON TNT, TNN, TBS, ALL OF THEM ARE RE-RUNS OF THESE TWO. EXCEPT FOR THE NORTH AMERICAN FISHERMAN ON ESPN2 SUNDAYS, THAT IS PRETTY MUCH ALL OF EM, THE LIST EVEN GIVES YOU LINKS TO THE SHOWS WEB SITE SO YOU CAN CRUISE ALL THE SHOWS FOR THAT SEASON.

LATERS,
[signature]
Them were a couple of dam good shows. I love them shows on the outdoor channel. I esspecially like that ling cod shows that fishing ventures did. Huge 40 pound lings on top eating the 5 pound rockfish! Absolutly amazing.
[signature]