Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set The Date - Willard Spring Flotilla
As ice season wraps up, we can start planning for the Spring Flotilla at Willard Bay. After last years 'issues' that caused our relocation of this event to the Eagle Beach Pavilion, it was determined that the location was better liked, so that is where we are holding it this year (reservation has been made) So set the date and come join us.

Willard Bay Flotilla and Fun 5 May 2018 (Cinco de Mayo)!

Come join the fun and comradery!

Jeff (SkunkedAgain) will also be holding the Ice Fishing Challenge Awards

So fish before lunch then join us for lunch (FISH TACOS and sides) and socializing.

See the sign up sheet to bring items (we'll need some fish fillets to pull this one off), or choose to pay $5 for lunch but either way let jjannie (Jil) know so she can be sure there’s enough eats for all

SEE YOU THERE!
Jil, Plan to be there +1 Will pay on the day. Looking forward to
it. Hope the weather is kind this year.
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Jannie,

Our Flotilla last year was my first. Aside from meeting a few from our fine group at swap meets, it was an opportunity to meet friends here!

I'll come. $5
[signature]
Thanks Forest - Gotcha down +1
Ron, it was great last year, so glad you'll be joining us once again this year... gotcha down....
I will pay . see you there
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Great, gotcha down.... should be a fun day once again....
[signature]
Jill count Betty and I in. We'll bring an oriental chicken salad as a side + a 12 pack of pop.

Would love to contribute a few filets but my freezer us empty.... right now.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Jill,

I put it on my calendar, but won't know until about a week ahead of time if I'll be able to attend. I'll bring some wild game/fish goodies if I come. Sounds like a fun event.[/#][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
I’m going to do my best to make first flotilla and I’m excited. I’m planning on bringing +2 and we will each pay $5
Mooseman
[signature]
I hope you can make it, Bob, it is fun day for sure. And remember, you can always fish in the AM and then join us for the eats at lunchtime.
[signature]
Great Mooseman, looking forward to meeting you.
[signature]
Jil, will you or someone have any of the BFT decals ? Mine are about all worn off.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
I'll bring what decals I have .... I'll also have the patches available....
I'll be there, as always. I'll bring a grundle of plates and plasticware.

Jil, shoot me a PM about my usual contribution, will you?
[signature]
Jil, I just got a ton of new decals from Vicky and I will bring them down, she sent some to Curt as well, so we have a couple hundred between the two of us, so we should have new decals for all that would like some... within reason anyway... Will bring them to flotilla... J
[signature]
I checked out the pavilion this morning. No swallow nests yet and the tables were fairly clean. No water or lectrics on yet.
[signature]
Thanks Rocky that sounds good!!! Two weeks may make a difference though. I haven't seen any swallows around yet and they can make a mess fairly fast. Thanks for checking things out, did you try fishing while there? Catch ya later Jeff
[signature]
My wife and I will be there.

Will bring some fish fillets, know I have 2 pounds of Perch, will dig around and see what else I have. Possibly more Perch or some Catfish.

Could put some kind of salad together as well.
[signature]
Bryce Lowder
I do what the voices in my wife's head tell me to.
I will be there and will bring a couple pounds of catfish and wiper fillets.
[signature]
Good fishing to all.   Hue