Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you know any grouches?
Do a Grouch a Favor today. Do it and make the world a better place. [bobsuspicious]

Everyone has been a grouch at one time or another. Some people are seemingly grouches all of the time. It's in their nature. Others are occasional grouches, influenced by events in their lives, lack of sleep, the weather, etc. A few people are good at disguising their grouchy mood. But, they still need cheering up.

Look around for someone who is in a grouchy mood today. Then, do him or her a favor that will cheer up their day. There's plenty of grouches out there to practice on. Try it on all of the grouches that you see today, and watch the results!
[signature]
I invite people fishing!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]HEY!

Just leave me alone; I'm very content being a grouch.

[cool]
[/#][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
[quote dubob][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]HEY!

Just leave me alone; I'm very content being a grouch.

[cool]
[/#][/font][/quote]

Your amongst good company. [bobWink]
[signature]
Hey Bob, I heard you were headed to Strawberry today, was the snow and you not going fishing the cause of the grouchiness today??? Hope I can find a day when you're headed up this spring and join you... Tied up this weekend, but maybe next... Later J
[signature]
One of these days I'll catch up to some for a grouch session on a lake somewhere. [cool]
[signature]
That would be fun to meet you and chat around an ice hole. Probably head to berry next week. Maybe Friday. Later J
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]I didn't make it up Friday due to the weather. Plan on going this coming Wednesday. Might do next weekend as well if I have somebody to go with. Let me know with a PM. I only check this forum on Mondays.
[/#][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
I would love to get out to do some rod bending. Retirement allowed me get my knees feeling better for the past 6yrs+ until more recently the arthritis has flared up.
Its inevitable of the direction I'm going with bad knees but will hang on just a while longer and avoid the cold for now and the unstable ice conditions. I'm awaiting to hit the big blue soon too, an on board heater may not help the arthritis but its only the power of knowing the heat is there for these old bones. [cool]
[signature]