Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Perch Explosion
49 total perch biggest 1.8lbs. 35 of the 49 1lb or better....
[signature]
WOW, that's an impressive day of perch fishing right there. Great job guys, the only thing that would of made it better is if I was there with you. Was that on the ice or open water, I won't ask anymore then that.
Congrats on one hell of of catch.
[signature]
Where did your go
[signature]
Awesome. I really need to find a good perch lake. There are none within 100 miles of me. I would travel for a harvest like that.
[signature]
No problem man...open water
[signature]
That’s an awesome day of perchin! I see a lot of fish tacos!
[signature]
[#0000FF]Wow. Who woulda thunk the Weber River had perch like that?

Excellent.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Were you fishing Northern or Southern Utah ??? Very nice bunch of Perch !!
[signature]
[#0000FF]You need to reply to the original poster...not me.

But I can tell you it was definitely northern Utah. Since the glory days of Yuba Reservoir there have not been perch like that anywhere south of Starvation.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Thanks TubeDude ,,, I was just thinking maybe Yuba was coming alive again ! Great perch for Utah or anywhere else !
[signature]
Remember, folks: if the original poster didn't tell, don't ask. Not on the public board, anyway. Board etiquette.
[signature]
I'm the author and the forum rules are dumb as hell...i don't mind I'd guys ask...
[signature]
I'm sure a gentleman like you would not mind. But the danger of "hot spotting" has been well documented here. Not everyone who posts reads where the fishing is good.
[signature]
I agree....but a guy can ask all they want folks only have to share what they are willing.
[signature]
Wow those are some dandy perch nice catch
[signature]
[quote dwayneb]I agree....but a guy can ask all they want folks only have to share what they are willing.[/quote]

[#0000ff]And who's to say whether or not the answers might be "fake news".

"Ask and ye shall receive." Yeah, right.

"Knock and get knocked back." More likely.

Hey folks, I can vouch for Dwayne. He is a very knowledgeable angler who has paid his dues to learn a few spots and how to catch a few fish. I have found him to be caring and sharing...up to a point. Like many of us he has been burned by sharing too much and seeing a fave spot get trashed. So don't blame him if he does not provide
GPS numbers and detailed instructions on this forum. His "honey hole" is a limited time and limited space kinda thing. Wouldn't take much to mess it up for everybody.
[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Me thinks he is a master of obfuscation. But that doesn't mean I don't admire his ability to catch fish. Love them king salmon!
[signature]
Nice catch and I'm pretty sure I know where it was at. :-)
[signature]
[quote fishday]Me thinks he is a master of obfuscation. But that doesn't mean I don't admire his ability to catch fish. Love them king salmon![/quote]

[#0000FF]Is obfuscation worse "fake news" than deliberate mendacity?[/#0000FF]
[signature]
To obnubilate with tergiversation?
[signature]