Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
hello all, i just want to say thank you for allowing me to be a part of this commuinty. i have been fishing most my life and love the sport. im looking foreward to some of the challenges you guys have going on.
[signature]
Hey welcome to BFT it's great to have you join us... Love to have other like minded individuals join in the fun... I'm sure we'll help to increase your fishing addiction... I didn't look but which state are you from? Hope you're from Utah, I didn't see which board this post came from, so we'll try and get you to a spot to join in with your local active fishermen, or if your state is not active come join us in Utah, we have a great group of sportsmen and women that love to talk fishing and although we may not be from your area, a lot of our group fishes where ever they roam so we have stories from all over that crosses our boards from time to time.. Welcome and let us know if we can help you out... Later J
[signature]
Welcome to the site FA4, here is a link to our Wyo board, if you haven't found iot already:
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...i?forum=64
We have other state boards as well as Freshwater fishing boards, if those interest you.
WH2
[signature]