Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mexico fishing ?
I signed up for a trip out of La Paz Mexico at the ISE show Friday. I am currently looking for an airline to use. I have found some cheap flights that originate in Tijuana that are direct flights in to La Paz. Has anyone ever used the CBX bridge from San Diego into the Tijuana airport, if so what was your experience like. Has anyone had any experience with the flights out of Tijuana. Information I'm seeing on Trip Advisor and Youtube says find another option with all the bad reviews. I have to leave from San Diego due to my wife will be staying with our son while I'm in Mexico fishing. Thanks for any info you can provide.
[signature]
When my buddy fished out of La Paz last year they flew into Cabo and the Outfitter came and picked them up. I spoke to two different outfitters at the show this week (one of which was the company my friend fished with) and if it was either of them I would be surprised if they didn’t do the same.
[signature]
When we flew to LaPaz several years ago, we rode a bus from the San Diego Greyhound stating to the Tijuana airport. You might want to check if that option is still available. Alternatively, there is the option of a bus to LaPaz from Cabo.
[signature]