Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Creek
HI All,

I am planning a little trip to Lost Creek this Sunday. However I cant remember if there is easy four wheeler/snowmobile access to the lake. I remember walking down a really steep hill by the dam last year, but kinda think that there were people driving across the dam, and accessing the lake from there. Is this right?

Also, anyone been there lately? How was the fishing?

Todd
I was there a couple weeks ago, and people were riding across the dam, and over to the road they cut to work on the dam. They had both sleds and wheelers. This was before the last round of storminess, so I don't know if the situation has changed. Good luck when you head up.
[signature]
I was there last weekend. The snowmobiles were able to make it up and down the steep hill off the dam. The wheelers had to go across the dam and over by the boat ramp to get on the ice. You'll definately need a 4X4 to get to the dam parking lot. [Wink] Hope this helps.
[signature]
How was the fishing? Were there alot of people? What were you using? I am wanting to go up tomorrow. Have only fished it once this winter and the kids love to fish there.
[signature]