Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitties are hot
It took me a few years to figure them out but I love them April cat, about as much as the spring time bass went out and fished the river on Saturday and we caught 6 and lost 3 in 2 hours it felt good to Feel good a tug on the old Ugly stick again Man have I missed them and I forgot how good they tast Nothing better than deep fried catfish with Doritos as breading
[signature]
Doritos??? Sounds interestingly delicious!! I enjoy the poor man lobster....cats and eyes boiled in sprite! Turns out really good!
[signature]
Yup a solid pull of a cat is pretty fun... but did those bugle beak rockets grab ahold of your lines? Them carp are on nitrous this spring and take off with your rod like a wiper... The cats will keep getting stronger as the water warms, but them carp are crazy right now... Although you're right the cats are much better on the table... Haven't kept any yet, but a nice batch of smoked kitty sounds really good... Glad you had a good trip... Later J
[signature]
Yeah should be great cat fishing for a few weeks I love some deep fryed cat fish
[signature]
Oh yes Doritos with deep fryed cat fish is the best a must try before you die type of thing with crushed pepper in the mix to
[signature]
I sure hope the fishing will be good. Seems the weather always likes to put a damper on the bite. But I do like those sunny warm days. Later J
[signature]