Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add to Utah lake skunked us
So Saturday was a very busy day for Lincoln Beach. When we got there I think there was about 4 boat trailers and about 10 different groups of bank tanglers. Getting back from bird island there was about 10 or 12 trailers though 2 were there doing work on their trailer. The bank tanglers we’re now about 15-20 groups. The water temp in harbor jumped from 47 to 51 while we were there on the lake. I talked to 2 different people on the shore that said they hadn’t caught anything and I didn’t see anyone catching anything so I’m guessing that it’s just not quite at that magical number with regress we get from these storms but it’s getting closer.
[signature]
Those water temperatures are good enough. I think the biggest thing is getting far enough away from the recent big wind days.
[signature]
I was at Lincoln Beach Saturday. No one in our group of 5 caught anything. Then we went to Deer Creek and didn't catch anything. Then we fished the Provo R. near Reams Park and caught nothing.
[signature]
That sounds like a long day. On days like that I wish I had stayed home and done honey-do's so I could go fishing a different day.
[signature]
On days like that I wish I went flying, shooting, or stayed home and done reloading.
[signature]