Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear River Corinne
Tin can had mentioned in a post earlier. That he was fishing at Corinne I never fish there except under Promontory Rd bridge. So I thought Id give it a try since the bird refuge has been slow for me lately.
Well no Catfish wanted to play there neither, But did find Dinner a nice 6 lb walleye. [inline DSCN3353.JPG]
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Nice fish!!! The Bear is full of surprises.
[signature]
Way to go John, this year is starting off like last year for you, with a very nice eye. Was it bigger than the ones you caught last year?
[signature]
1/2 inch smaller last year April 21 I caught a 26.5 at the refuge this one just made the 26 mark
[signature]

[signature]
Beautiful fish John, been thinking about fresh walleye all winter, now my stomachs rumblin.
[signature]
Well thank you Gone2Fish and welcome to BTF
[signature]

[signature]
Guys let's remember the forum rules and no name calling. Or personal attacks.... Take that stuff to FaceBook... Later J
[signature]
Beautiful fish and a fine meal to boot. Good Job getting out and enjoying the day.
[signature]
[quote SkunkedAgain]Guys let's remember the forum rules and no name calling. Or personal attacks.... Take that stuff to FaceBook... Later J[/quote]

[#0000FF]I ain't on Facebook...for lotsa reasons. I deleted my post. [/#0000FF]
[signature]
Nice fish. I was relieved to see it was’nt another monster cat.[Wink] That walleye will taste better than an old monster cat anyway. Still looking for my first walleye this year and it matters not if it is male, female, spawned or prespawn... tastes the same.

Good on ya and keep ‘em coming.
BLK
[signature]
I know it's just a matter of time till he breaks that 30" mark, but I was glad he didn't do it yet too... Sorry John, but I like to have hope for a while before you crush me... Later J
[signature]
Well Lynn you'll need to check today's entry
[signature]
Nice catch! Your having a great start to the season. Thanks for the pics
[signature]
Way to go Ahi! I know that when I can't remember what big walleye and big cats look like, I can always look at your pictures. (And TubeDude's and BLK's of course)

Thanks for sharing
[signature]
AWESOME John ! Nice "eye" and monster Cat [Wink]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool