Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife got me the coolest Valentines Present (fishing related)
[cool] Since I'm going fishing at The Berry tomorrow (just for the morning, then celebrate with the wife after) the wife and I thought we'd exchange presents early (today). She got me a set of Motorola Sport Talkabout radio's. 22 chanels and the range is for 5 miles.

So anyhooters, if anyone is gonna be within 5 miles of Chicken Creek East (Jakes Bay) or Soldier Creek (haven't decided which yet) give me a jingle. I'll be on channel 12.[pirate]
[signature]
Perfect gift. Radios are awesome and really make things easier and more fun.

m
[signature]
[cool]Damn thats a sweet lady you have there, dont let her go. [cool]
[signature]
Sweet. Since my gal left it left me with about $250 that I was gonna spend on her. NOT NOW!!1[Wink] I'm gonna get me a nice new float tube or a pontoon, if I've got enough.
[signature]
Enjoy your Valentine's Day gift! (BTW some single people call it Single's Awareness Day but don't listen to them just buy yourself that new tube!)
[signature]
yes i have heard it called s.a.d.(single awareness day)also.but listen to catman go buy your self more fishing stuff.
[signature]
Thats sweet, but did she also get you sombody who wants to talk to you on the other end! LOL![Smile] Just kidden, have fun with it.
[signature]
wow that is a great present, i wouldnt mind something like that myself
[signature]
I got a cool present myself. I got a X-135 Lowrance for V-Day. I got it from the person that loves me most.....me. Now I need a new computer cause this one is trash. I can't get my DSL to work anymore so I'm on dial-up. WOW does this inhale deeply.
[signature]
[Smile]hey that's was really nice of your wife sure hope you did some good shopping for her i'm not getting anything for valentines day as she got me a new quickflip II deluxe ice shack for christmas trfishin
[signature]
Sounds like I need to have your wife talk to mine. good luck to ya!
[signature]
[cool]Hey, nice gift! that's cool that you hooked yourself up. Somebody's got to, right? You goin' fishin tomorrow IFG?
[signature]
I drove by there on Tuesday and saw a group out on the ice. I grabbed my radio and asked if it was you in the bay, but no answer. I guess now I know you didn't hear me at all. Well at least that's what I'll tell myself.[Tongue]

Maybe next time. Congrats on the radios! I have been having a blast with my Christmas presents myself. Audiovox cheapies, but they work.
[signature]
[cool]Hey Curtisfish, that's cool that you tried, man. I'll be out there tomorrow and also on Monday a.m., then gotta do some work in the p.m. Audiovox's are just fine as long as they work man! That's all that matters. When are you goin' fishin?
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]I got a new digital camera for my wife. Best swap I ever made. I'll bet the other guy is gonna be mad when he finds out she can't cook as good as I can.[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1](Just kiddin' honey. Ouch. Ouch.)[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Cabelas has a nice little pontoon for $199 in their catalog. That is the one I'm saving up for
[signature]
Just checked it out, and I think I'm gonna get that one. Thanks for the tip!
[signature]