Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, What the.......
Hey, what the HE--???? I see all of you older members welcoming these new guys. You didn't make a big fuss about some of the rest of us newer guys. You trying to give us a complex or something? I'm going to have to call my therapist after this[sly].... Sniff, Sniff any one got a hanky?!!!!
[signature]
hey if you start crying blow your boogers into a hankerchief and send them to HFT ok? he is out again. welcome to the site, little fish... lol[Wink]
[signature]
Man![blush] Now I feel bad. I for one try really hard to welcome new members because I remember how cool it was when everyone welcomed me. So, let me be the first ok, second (icehole69 beet me to it) to say "Glad you joined us and welcome aboard"..
[signature]
Hey brookieboy welcome! We try to welcome everyone but we have had a lot of new members come aboard recently and once in awhile we miss a couple. Glad to have you here!
[signature]
Hey guys, its nice to be noticed anyway, and no Icehole, my boogers are so bad, I'd have to send them along with a toxic waste disclaimer. Think I'll use them myself. Just put them in the water and wait for the fish to float up..... Try gshadow, he always seems to have plenty of extra mucous!!!! lol[cool]
[signature]
welcome aboard brookieboy. it's a great place
[signature]
I like it here. I've finally found that "HAPPY PLACE" I've been telling myself to go to. "Find a happy place, Find a happy place..........." Actually I got feeling guilty for reading reports without sharing. Don't like being a leech. Especially not a leech on a spinner rig trolling past a big walter walleye! LOL[cool]

Thanks guys and see ya on the water. -frozen or otherwise-
[signature]
Sorry about that. We have had alot of new people signing up lately. Welcome aboard. Looking forward to your posts.
[signature]
Hey Brookieboy, Hi and welcome. I must have been out fishing or scraping someone up off the road when you signed up on Dec 29th. Hope you are enjoying the sight.

Happy Fishing.
[signature]
ouch that one hurt[Sad]just because my nose is stuck in overdrive, need nose-o-rooter to come by and work it over. oh well someone has to keep kleenex in business, should own stock.
love this place everyone is so much fun
[signature]
Brookieboy, I usually am one of the first to welcome new member to the site but work has been so busy I just missed a few.

so here ya go.

[#ff0080][size 4]WELCOME[/size][/#ff0080] [#00ff00][size 4]TO THE[/size][/#00ff00] [#ff00ff][size 5]BFT UTAH BOARD![/size][/#ff00ff]
[signature]
Would you like some cheese with your whine? just kidding! Welcome aboard man. You now the tradition here is you gotta buy drinks for the whole lot! I'll take a beer ... heavy on the root! What kind of fishing do you enjoy bro?
[signature]
Geez, thanks guys. All this mushy stuff is just too much. I've got to go ice fishing and freeze my A@@ off just to get rid of the disgusting warm and fuzzy feeling.[Tongue] Looks like I won't make it up to the Fish Lake party Saturday, tho... My truck needs some work and the guy who works on my outfits can only look at it on Saturday. Have fun with out me. Maybe I'll go to Redmond that day instead.
[signature]