Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cascade Report
I'm leery these day's about posting reports on lakes. But went to cascade yesterday, you can catch several buckets full of 7" perch in the back of a certain creek that starts with a B. Also if you do enough looking around the lake you can fill buckets of bigger perch. We trolled and kept 18 over 14". There were some that were anchored up and filled 4, 5 gallon buckets full of 12+" perch. I don't recommend taking that many.
Matt
[signature]
Why do you say that, have you noticed an increase in the people at lakes that you have posted about in the past?
Great report, seems like more ice fishing reports come from there than soft water reports. Glad to know those perch can be caught there year round. Do you mind sharing what method you used when you trolled for them? I'm guessing bottom bouncing but I've always been curious if small crank baits might work. I never been one to make the long drive up there during ice fishing season but would like to take my boat up.
[signature]
because there are plenty of troll's out there that have no ethics...... i.e. take em while they are there instead of sustaining a population..... goes for anything fishing or hunting, management...... I gave part of the puzzle, don't want to give it all. It's called fishing not just catching..... LOL
Matt
[signature]
No problem, I totally understand.
[signature]
Smart move Matt, glad you had a good time.
[signature]
I'm heading up there tomorrow for the first time this year!! Can't wait to spend a day out there and try to find some big ones! Only made it up ice fishing one time this winter so I'm anxious to hit the open water!
[signature]