4-28-2018
Utah lake
27”
Carp
4-28-2018
Utah lake
28”
Carp

[#00bf00]Ok are you related to BLK? What an amazing one day entry good for 27, 27 and 28 points bumped into 4th place and probably put team south in the lead... Nice job!!! Wow...[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Welcome aboard, Nice Work, and keep it up! We got to put some heat on those northern boys or they might start slacking off[Wink]
[signature]
Nice 3 Cats. First read the post I thought you were entering some Carp, then realized Carp must have been the bait used. [fishon]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Jeff-- He is not one of my regular crew members but he is a good friend of my crew and a dedicated catter. Look for him to bump those three in the future. He has a younger brother who will be posting up some buggun's too.

The south is starting to stir... soon to explode!

BLK
[signature]
I'd say he got our attention... If we could get some of the north guys to pick up Ahi's left overs we would be doing a lot better, but I think you're right the contest is going to get real interesting soon!!! Good luck guys... J
[signature]
nice mess of kitties. Going to have to keep an eye on you Paddlingkittys
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Nice job! The South is rising again.
[signature]
6-23-18
Utah lake
Bait White bass
32”
Finally topped my best

[#00bf00]Wow heck of a fish, good for 32 points... watch that head light and point it away from the measuring device so it doesn't wash out the measurements... this one was close to not being score able glad it was, that is a monster.. congrats... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Alright! I knew it was a matter of time before you tied into a big one. Congrats man!
[signature]
Very Nice ! us northern guys better start finding them big boys or we are going to fall behind.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Very well done! The south rises! A couple more like that will really have those northern boys on the defensive.
[signature]
Awesome cat!!! The night shift paid off. Go team south!!![cool]
[signature]
Nice cat!!! Go team South!!!
[signature]
Well done, keep up the great work!
[signature]
The one time I dont go good job bro
[signature]
7-28-2018
Utah lake
28”