Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Flotilla 2018
Well today was the 4th Willard Flotilla I attended. The weather was just about perfect. The water temp could have been a bit warmer, but it will get there. I didn't hear of a lot of fish being caught, but then maybe the ones that caught a mess just didn't want to embarrass us that didn't. But at least I didn't come away with skunk that has been following be around Willard. Boated 1 cookie cutter Cat that was good enough to double my Cat Contest score.

Jeff (skunkedagain) and Jill (JJAnnie) and all the contributors of food and prizes, you did a really bang up job.
Wife and I enjoyed putting some names with new faces, and seeing OLD faces (like Pat and Rocky) [Wink][Wink].
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
It was a beautiful day to say the least. The fishing could have been better. We caught a 19" channel cat and a 9’ bullhead cat. I missed 3 others. I also missed meeting you somehow. But it was nice a nice get together and the food was good. Thanks to Jeff and Jill and whoever else set up and assisted that I may not know. This was my first one and hope to return for more.
[signature]
nice report
[signature]
Hey Mooseman - I know fisherman like to strech the truth, but I didn't know cats grew to 19 feet long in Willard. I am guessing that was suppposed to be double quotes rather than a singele quote. [Wink]

I enjoyed meeting a bunch of new folks and seeing the faces behing all the sage commets on this site.

I bought some FLIGs from TD. WOW, how nice to buy quality US made products from the master at Chinese prices. They look so good, how could one not catch a fish with them? Of course my chances are lower since I don't have any blue eyed left handed minnows. At least that will be my go to excuse.
[signature]
You just don’t know the right spots to go to lol but I fixed it so others don’t gets jealous. Thanks.
And the fligs are definitely worth it, I’ve got some and fished correctly can be a step in our game. Good luck to you
[signature]
Thanks Forest... Appreciate the pics... Jeff
[signature]