Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first !!!
I was so graciously invited to fish with an elite few at Bear Lake a week ago! my day was very eventful!! To start, I forgot my rods and decided to do a turn and burn back to Roy at 2:30 in the morning in order to meet the group by 7 a.m. Upon arrival, I was greeted by all with Smiles and welcoming gestures. I told of my travels and all said that I was insane. Not wanting to let the group down I agreed and continued with my quest?? I was invited to travel via a sled with power and gladly accepted. Upon arrival to my fishing domain, I drilled my wishing well in hopes of a Mack!! Much to my surprise, I landed him with great joy within the first hour of fun! It was the first fish on of our group and the first Mack for me. The ritual continued with an overjoyed snow angle and a much deserved Smile!

I am now addicted!! I must seek this group again and target my prey!!
[signature]
Congratulations on your first mack. I caught my first and only Mack last November it was 9 lb.

It looks like you where on the east side. Do you think the east side would be better than the rock pile? I plan on going tomarrow any advised will be appreciated.
[signature]
Good lord

Dont you ever take off the CE hat[Wink][Tongue]
[signature]
Congratulations on your first mack. Did you happen to catch your second, third...?
[signature]
[font "Arial"][red][size 2] Hey Pat, Congradulations on your first Mack. I told you that you would get hooked very bad after you landed your first Mack. Way to go.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial"][#ff0000][size 2] AhhI also have to say that your report was very colorful, and one more thing. WE GOT TO GET YOU ANOTHER HAT. LOL[/size][/#ff0000][/font]

[font "Arial"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
That was my one and only mack and fish for the day! Who cares, I got a Mack!!!

CE rules and the hat will stay!! Unless I get a BFT hat!!! You do not expect me to wear an AMMO or a TRANS hat do you???
[signature]
MGB, That picture was taken on the Rock pile, at least it looks like it to me. We were there today and all I can say is stay on the Rockpile for your best chance to catch a mack or cutt. We fished deeper for most of the day and slow is an under statement, once we moved to the Rockpile the catching improved. Good luck tomorrow.
Congratulations on your Mack Fish1on. WH2
[signature]
[cool]Nice mack, fish1on. I've only waterski'd Bear Lake. One of these day's I'm gonna have to fish it.
[signature]
Mike,

We were north east of the rock pile. I would suggest first point or the pump house!! If that proves inactive move deeper and west!
[signature]
congrats, i hope to land my first mack later this year when fish lake opens up again, i think that a 30lb'er would be a nice one for my first (it never hurts to set my sights high)
[signature]
Nice job on your first mack! Congrats. Now we just need to get you into a 15 pounder! Good luck on your next outing.
[signature]
Hay wiperhunter2 are U and wiperslayer going out this weekend? and how has the fishing been? I have not seen any of your posts, or pictures
[signature]
[#0000ff][size 2]Hey Pat: I've got to say I'm not sure which made me laugh the most ,you landing your FIRST MAC! or your dance of making your snow angle!![Smile] Either way CONGRATS, & glad I was there to see it all happen.[Wink][/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
PTS, WS and I were up at the Bear friday and believe it or not the slayer stuck out. It was a very slow day, I got one up to the hole and lost it and Shane was the only one to get a mack on the ice. We stayed deep most of the day and should have moved to the shallow water earlier, the guys that were fishing on the Rockpile caught a few macks and cutts up to four lbs but it was not a big fish day. Two weeks ago we caught 7 in the spot we normally fish north of Gus Rich point but the slayer did not want to take pictures of any 3 pound fish. I think the big fish are too busy eating all the spawning whitefish that are in the water. I was hoping to go to Redmond on Monday and fish for some Northerns but I haven't heard from the guys that wanted to go so I might fish somewhere closer. The Slayer is headed to the Gorge next weekend to catch some big fish, maybe he will come back with some picture. WH2
[signature]