Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumbo perch mount
Got my cascade Jumbo back! I was really surprised how good it turned out! 2.3lbs 14 3/4" my pb!
[signature]
Very nice... Did you have a picture of this? Wondering about moving this post to main board, it doesn't really fit on the contest board... Thanks Jeff
[signature]
Lol I posted it on the wrong board sorry jeff
[signature]
No worries I'll get it moved... J
[signature]
Thanks Jeff! Hope to see you out on the water one day!
[signature]
Yes that would be nice to chat over a cat night, you launching out of the Benson marina or upstream (Ballard Bridge)? or I guess it could be downstream (Cache Junction) or cross stream (Valley View)?? So many places to try so little time to get there... Just fun to get some real tugs on the end of the line... I can't believe how much harder the fish are fighting now the water has warmed up a little... They are great fighting fish... I hope to get out for an hour or so tonight, but might get my plans changed when I get home... but this is the first night I've had a chance all week, so I'm hoping things work out.. Later J
[signature]
Yes I launch at benson usually motor downstream, to the "secret spot"! Lol I'm all over everywhere I can take the boat, kinda new to the area so all the places I fish are new to me this year. I usually fish the bridge I was to scared to take the new motor in benson until this year! Good luck to you if you go out I was out last night til 12 with no luck
[signature]
It's sure day to day on that pond. One day you hit it right and then there are the pay your dues trips. I'm hoping for a good one it's time for me to catch a good fish. Probably won't but I keep trying. Will be taking the boat soon so may see ya on the pond. Later J
[signature]
Who did your mount?
[signature]
very nice. Great looking mount
[signature]
Looks good, is it a skin mount or replica?
[signature]
Congrats on an awesome catch and that mount looks great! I too would like to know who did it for you and if it was a skin or replica mount?
[signature]
Nice mount, I also have an interest in who did it. [Smile]
[signature]
I was just wondering because the perch out of Cascade are usually much brighter colored.
[signature]
Sorry guys work has got me going like crazy right now, clay Hulett in honeyvill did my mount, she wasn't very bright in color, and it is a skin mount
[signature]
wow

beautiful perch......

great job and thanks for sharing.
[signature]