Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect day at "work"
Yesterday (5-16) was a perfect day at work. I had a site visit for some camp ground improvements at Scofield res in the morning. I figured if I was going to drive all the way down there I might as well get a line wet so I left a few hours early to see if I could catch the morning bight. the fishing was HOT! I was just drowning worms under a bobber but I found it difficult to keep 2 lines out and baited and to my surprise not a single chub! All fat and healthy cuts and bows in the 14-18" range. Then I had to work for a few min but on my way home I happened to be passing Utah lake about lunch time and thought I should see if I can find some white bass. Boy did I find white bass!! That is a blast! I had never done that before and I will definitely be doing it again. In all I have no idea how many fish were caught but I ended up with enough white bass for delicious fish taco's for a family of 6 with 3 hungry boys after about an hour of fishing. If only every work day could have opportunity to fish multiple places and have great success at both.
[signature]
I'm currently sitting in my office trying to focus when the weather is so nice outside and living vicariously through these fishing reports. lol. Thanks for sharing what your work day was like.
[signature]
It sound like more perfect day than work, nothing better than getting paid to goof off.
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]