Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, all! New to fishing and might get a boat soon as I am ready. Been wanting to go fishing and now I got some spare time, I might jump into it. Tried the worm and bobber before with little success, I'll be reading around here to gain as much knowledge.
[signature]
Welcome to BFT, this is the spot to be if you want to learn about fishing... Lots of willing and knowledgeable folks on here that are willing to share without belittling... I picked this up off the ticker tape so I'm not sure where you are from, so if you don't mind telling us where you call home and the area you plan on fishing... What type of fish are you interested in and that kind of stuff... I'm from northern Utah and I like all things fishing that I've tried so far... mostly into trout, bass, catfish and anything else that will give me a good fight... My favorite thing is packing into high mountain lakes and fishing there... love to fly fish, and jig and spin fish and have even been known to troll some too... So welcome to the site... Jeff
[signature]