Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im back!!!!
Ive taken a very long hiatus from fishing and BFT... Due to my academic and employment endeavors which has taken a huge toll on my fish time. This morning Memorial Day I decided to come aboard BFT. I now only see 2 familiar names wiperhunter2 and Tubedude. Everybody else looks new to me. How are you two doing????

Ive dusted off my fishing equipment and oiled my reels. Fished twice.... Once at Manila Pond and killed 6 slime rockets in 20 minutes. Then went to Provo River where I only stayed like 45 minutes due to killer mosquitoes but I wham blam 15 white bass.

Today around noon.... Ill be heading over to Deer Creek for some smallies along the rocks.

Whats been working for you and where lately?
[signature]
Hey Paul, good to see you are still around. Seems I remember way back when that you wanted to get into Tournament fishing, did you give up on that? I know how life has a way of getting in the way of our dreams. Fishing has been picking up as of late, walleyes are starting to bite at Willard and kokanee and turning on at Strawberry, so pretty normal for this time of the year.
[signature]
Thanks! Yep Ive been in 3 BFT tourney at Willard bay and that was alot of fun!

I went fishing for smallies but there were thunderstorms so that induced lockjaws.

I noticed a observation.... Is it me or are float tubes less popular nowadays? I havent seen anyone in one at Deer Creek and Jordanelle lately.
[signature]
Welcome back! Hope all was well with your new adventures.
[signature]
Oh, I was referring to your signature post below your post where you say, "Forever trollin' for walleyes! (Future PWT angler)".
Can't say I've noticed fewer float tubers on the water when I'm out but there are more kayakers.
[signature]
OH GREAT!! there goes the neighborhood, lol

Welcome back Paul, it’s been a while.
[signature]