Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flaming Gorge Memorial Weekend.
I got to put the Warrior out on the Gorge this past weekend. Saturday was a tough day with only 3 fish in 5 hours until we decided to let the Wind have the lake. Sunday was much more productive. 6 Kokes in 4 hours with 4 lost at the boat. My son just needs to ease up on the reel in, as he was ripping lips off!

Wee snuck out Monday before we broke camp and the bite was on! 13 fish on in 2 hours couple of double hookups, it was a blast!

Most fish were at the 20 to 30 foot depth with a few at 35. Green was the color on both the flashers and squid. I did use a green wedding ring as well with great success. I have attached some picks, of the fish.
[signature]
SENSOR, OR INJECTOR NOT FUNCTIONING
Check engine light

The system is activated if an ignition coil, sensor or injector is not functioning correctly.
The CHECK ENGINE light will turn on.
THROTTLE SENSOR NOT FUNCTIONING

The system is activated if the throttle sensors are not functioning correctly.
The CHECK ENGINE light will turn on and the warning horn will begin sounding.
Page 135 from following link. Wish You Luck!!

http://www.northernexposurerescue.org.uk...manual.pdf
[signature]
Thank you Sir for the info! Very informative. I am going to modify my original post to take this out now so as not to dilute the posting. Again, thank you!
[signature]
I think I found and attached the manual for your motor - on page 2D-18 lists all the causes for the warning light to come on - that's about as far as I can narrow it down for you - good luck and hope it's turns out to be a cheap fix Smile
[signature]